The surgical procedure to give the woman smaller, better-shaped breasts in proportion with the rest of her body removing fat, glandular tissue, and skin from the breasts, making them smaller, lighter, and firmer and also reducing the size of the areola, the darker skin surrounding the nipple is generally referred to as“Reduction Mammoplasty”. Some of the medical reasons for opting for this surgery are to get rid of back or neck pain, shoulder groves, rashes and or bruises, pain caused by large pendulous breast. Other reasons are better appearance and aesthetic looks. Plastic and cosmetic surgeons in INDIA have an enviable record in helping women achieve their aesthetic goals.
Normally women who want her breasts to be proportional to the rest of her body and feel more comfortable are good cases. Mammoplasty is generally advised to the following women whose :
1. Breasts are too large in proportion to her body frame
2. Have heavy pendulous breast with nipples that point downwards
3. One breast that is much larger than the other.
4. Heavy Breasts are the cause of persistent Back, Neck or Shoulder Pain
5. Breasts cause skin irritation beneath the breasts.
6. Bra straps leave Marks / Indentations in her shoulders from straining.
7. Physical activity is restricted due to the size and weight of her breasts.
8. Is self-consciousness about the size of your breasts.
9. Mammoplasty is not recommended to women who intend to breast feed.
Excess breast tissue, fat and skin, the nipple and areola are moved to a higher position after your surgeon has removed the excess tissue. Individual anatomy and personal preferences will determine the specific technique selected to reduce the size of your breasts. It might be necessary to remove the excess fat may from the armpits using Liposuction.
One of the most common methods involves making three incisions :
Around the areola.
Vertically from the bottom edge of the areola to the crease underneath the breast.
Horizontal beneath the breast, following the natural curve of the breast crease.
Breast augmentation utilizes FDA approved silicone or saline breast implants to enhance the shape and size of the breasts.
We specialize in body contouring procedures including liposuction, cutting-edge tummy tuck techniques etc.
Facial plastic surgery is a popular form of cosmetic plastic surgery used to correct birth defects, enhance one's natural features.
Skin tightening procedures can be performed on nearly any part of the body to improve the elasticity and texture.